TgZ CS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

+10
Eros
Imperial Spider Monkey
deathsythe
d.angel <3 HATE.
ctt
Uriel.
ecb ~ SPFC
Picklesworth
hiei
| < N 1 F 3 P-Sav
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

Post  | < N 1 F 3 P-Sav Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 am

Well itd be wonderful if we had a server from tgz that really worked so. Yep thats what imsaying Very Happy

| < N 1 F 3 P-Sav

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty Re: How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

Post  ecb ~ SPFC Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Yeah, getting one of those server from TgZ full of bots, kick them out and put real people in it Smile If we could get that done, I volunteer to ban all the nooooobs cheers

ecb ~ SPFC

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty Re: How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

Post  ctt Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:06 pm

right now i am working on trying to get ivan to let us use east which is just sitting there, if i cannont, i will try to come up with a way to get our own
ctt
ctt
Admin

https://tgzcs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:16 pm

ok so ivan says he has nothing to do with it now. i emailed boss hogg and i will let everyone know what the response is asap
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hiei Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 pm

i could probably get a server for free if we really really need it. my gf works for veeservers and gets as many as she wants for free ^_^

hiei

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:06 pm

really, im gonna talk to boss and see if we cant use the old tgz one, if not you should see if u can. id love to pub on tgz again
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty I have forgotten

Post  Picklesworth Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:47 am

I have forgotten nearly everyone but just seeing the names is bringing it all back. I remember ecb shooting me daily with auto.

Picklesworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriel. Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:40 pm

Picklesworth wrote:I have forgotten nearly everyone but just seeing the names is bringing it all back. I remember ecb shooting me daily with auto.

haha Ditto that. I'm remembering it all now. Deja Vu eh?
Uriel.
Uriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  ecb ~ SPFC Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:27 am

Picklesworth wrote:I have forgotten nearly everyone but just seeing the names is bringing it all back. I remember ecb shooting me daily with auto.

Take some memory pills the both of ya! ... I hardly ever buy/bought the auto Smile in TGZ I was Intl Messiah, just decided to make a shorter name and use my initials instead Smile Rage was one who always used the auto snipers, always camping somewhere sneaky.

ecb ~ SPFC

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 pm

haha rage. someone get ahold of him he was cool
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriel. Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:33 am

I ave no idea where he went. From Texan Grilz I have Mr.Red, Legolas, Stivo.D.Angel, Britney, Dolla, e.Darkraven, Santa's little helper, Capone, Tiki!!! OMG TIKI! YES!, HodgePodge and Solid^4. I'll try and get them all abck on here Smile
Uriel.
Uriel.

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:09 am

yeah man thatd be great, we get a server again, this thing is just gonna snowball. keep getting everyone
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  d.angel <3 HATE. Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:38 pm

shall i try to get mitthens too? i got tabs on brittney.. i see ecb around and scribe. i havent seen rage in a while but how about tryin to get lilipot and coors and sand back??

d.angel <3 HATE.

Back to top Go down

Post  | < N 1 F 3 P-Sav Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 pm

ewww coors , coors was power hungry and banned everyone for no reason.

| < N 1 F 3 P-Sav

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:40 pm

haha give EVERYONE
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecb ~ SPFC Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:10 pm

d.angel <3 HATE. wrote:shall i try to get mitthens too? i got tabs on brittney.. i see ecb around and scribe. i havent seen rage in a while but how about tryin to get lilipot and coors and sand back??

Havent seen coors in ages, sand is always playind dod now and lili also havent seen in a long time.

ecb ~ SPFC

Back to top Go down

Post  deathsythe Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Red, and Hodge wont have anything to do with this, neither will tell me why, if someone can get in contact with Hello Kitty, she is jealous of me so i dont thinkill be able to get her to join

deathsythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Spider Monkey Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:51 am

What's up folks!

Imperial Spider Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriel. Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:56 am

| < N 1 F 3 P-Sav wrote:ewww coors , coors was power hungry and banned everyone for no reason.

Indeed. Nobody liked coors. He was a jerk Razz
Uriel.
Uriel.

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty I HAVE MEMORY

Post  Eros Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am

I cant even remember what i cooked yesterday so i don't think i will remember the days when i would hide from mess, or yell at rage for his dumb auto. But Tiki always plays at GT servers nowadays! i will tell him to join back up when i see him again! if u need to add him to your friends list he is on mine!
Eros
Eros

Back to top Go down

Post  ctt Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:22 pm

alright thats cool
ctt
ctt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chipmunk777 Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 pm

hiei wrote:i could probably get a server for free if we really really need it. my gf works for veeservers and gets as many as she wants for free ^_^

Hiei doesn't have a gf

Chipmunk777

Back to top Go down

Post  ecb ~ SPFC Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 am

Well... www.texangirlz.com is back up!

ecb ~ SPFC

Back to top Go down

Post  .Kagen.- Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 pm

what's up punks

nice notice i was a year late on this haha

.Kagen.-

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! Empty playing again since 5 years

Post  thedutchman Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm

hello all ,i used to be one of the reg's on TGZ servers but i stopped playing bout 5 years ago, now was looking at the memberlist just now but missing a few there, like blackthorne,fendie,etc.i see sandollar still there and reap also, what happened and where can i find the ip's to the servers...or are you still working to get a server up and running,im sure im forgetting a few players from the old crew like kagen srry and joshua but if i have to name all of you this will be a very long post .

anyway nice to be here again and speak to you later.

thedutchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next