TgZ CS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get together on Facebook and PlayStation

2 posters

Go down

Trying to get together on Facebook and PlayStation Empty Trying to get together on Facebook and PlayStation

Post  MavericK Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:19 pm

This is Maverick aka [LoCO] Mr. Sinister. I'm going to try and start a Texangirlz page group page on Facebook if anyone is still out there reminiscing. Feel free to join. If anyone wants to hit me up on PlayStation, my PSN is DangerMaynard. Mainly play Destiny and other Fps games now. Send a friend request and a message letting me know your from Tgz.
About to turn 40 and was thinking about my good old gaming days.

MavericK

Back to top Go down

Trying to get together on Facebook and PlayStation Empty Re: Trying to get together on Facebook and PlayStation

Post  Hitokiri Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Hitokiri here. Weird that I checked this for the first time in years and you posted on the same day Maverick.

Unfortunately, I don't have PSN, mostly on Steam these days (HitokiriR66Y). Would love to connect up with some of the old group. I've got a few people on my steam friends list, but some like Reap Angel and Goobers haven't been on in years, and some others I rarely see playing games anymore. I'm down to play most things, although my FPS skills have long since deteriorated into laughable these days. Feel free to hit me up.

Hitokiri

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum