TgZ CS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steam name or steam email?

2 posters

Go down

steam name or steam email? Empty steam name or steam email?

Post  Silver Wolff Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

hey peeps was just looking into my friendslist and i came to the conclusion i barely know half of em,mostly because the most old peeps from tgz prolly had a name change.
So.........i thought id make a post where peeps can post they're old and new name/email wich should make people to be able to add old friends to they're friendslist.
So either your name wich shows in FL would do or a email,or heck if yer feel like giving do both.

Mine is still Silver Wolff(or El Mariachi<GunZBlaziN>
email wold be ridethelightn10@hotmail.com.

Hope to see some replies Very Happy

Last edited by Silver Wolff on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nubcakes)

Silver Wolff

Back to top Go down

steam name or steam email? Empty Re: steam name or steam email?

Post  Puggs Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Incase you don't remember me, I was a super admin along side with moeyKFA and Rubdown on tgz.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/am42/

^^me

Now for my shameless plug:

I posted this in forums, but I am currently running four servers over at sourcekills.com. I'm not the owner, but I am in charge there. Feel free to migrate there if any of you still play. We are CS:S. We have 4 server, 1 stock & custom, 1 DM, 1 GG, 1 d2/office. Servers stay active, and we'd love to have ya. It's a good community! I tried looking up old tgz members from way back when. Was semi-successful. I still play l4d2 with fsu aka Uncle Jesse, Bigguns. I got Tex on my list as well as hiei and krischico. I play under the name gyp.

Good luck out there peoples.

Puggs

Back to top Go down