TgZ CS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

+10
Eros
Imperial Spider Monkey
deathsythe
d.angel <3 HATE.
ctt
Uriel.
ecb ~ SPFC
Picklesworth
hiei
| < N 1 F 3 P-Sav
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

Post  Imperial Spider Monkey Mon May 04, 2009 11:45 pm

The TgZ forum is down and the servers are not up anymore to my knowledge. It would be good to play with all the old folks again.

Imperial Spider Monkey

Back to top Go down

How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: How about Get the TGZ Server Back up to start AKA a WORKING ONE!

Post  TTUporter Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:52 pm

I used to play on TgZ back oh God I don't remember how long ago, during the 1.5 days and early 1.6 days, maybe for only about a year after the switch to Steam.

I remember loving to play on TgZ south (I believe, I'm from Texas so I wanted to play on the server closest to me haha).

But what happened? I finally got high speed internet, and was able to use my free Hl2 and CS:S coupon and download the games, first thing I do is try to find the TgZ servers and they are gone.

Oh, btw I was NiGHTS the Hedgehog back in those days, probably don't remember me. I think some of these names sound familiar, but like I said, its been oh goodness something like 4 years.

TTUporter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2